Friday, February 22, 2008

Hi




Hi. My name is Abby and I am 14. Today I started my 30 hour fast for World Vision.

Here is some information about the 30 hour famine
I started my fast at 8 this morning.
Here is the schedule I will be following

Schedule~
8:00 am- Students will begin their fast after breakfast.
They will be fasting through lunch at school.

There will be two parts to this event at Ward Church.

Friday
6:00 pm- At Ward Church for worship, lessons, games, and hanging out.
10:00 pm- Parents pick students up to go home or to a friends house for the night

Saturday
10:00 am- At Ward Church for worship, lessons, games, and hanging out.
11:30 am- Participating in a service project. Location will be dependant on
weather and will be made clear the night before.
2:00 pm- At Ward Church, we will break our fast with a pancakes, fruit
and other breakfasty food.

Would you like to support me? You can do so by clicking the donate button in the left sidebar. I can receive payments through March 1st.
Thank you!! ~Abby

3 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

Oh Abby how WONDERFUL!!!
I've posted about you on my PINK BLOG
and made a donation for you!!

you are AWESOME GIRL

smiles, your friend. .Deena

Mary said...

Abby,

How wonderful that you are fasting to raise money for World Vision. An awesome project for a young lady such as yourself.

I'll also make a donation.

Blessings,
Mary

The 1800 House said...

Abby...I have made a donation to your worthy cause and also posted a link to your blog on my website: www.the1800house.com. I heard about this on your friend Deens'a website. Kindest regards, Karen