Sunday, February 24, 2008

Saturday

Thank you so much to those who have given that I don't even know!!
So far we can feed a child for 4 months!!
Thank you for telling others about my blog!

Saturday
met at church at 10am I was not that hungry and I was 26 hours in.

We had some lessons and talked.

We went to a homeless shelter and bagged groceries for the homeless and poor.

After that we got to EAT we had pancakes and fruit ....I said they were the best pancakes I ever had. :)

Thanks again so much!!

3 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

Awesome Abby ..you did great..
and so glad you got to
eat something wonderful!!!

I admire you..Deena

Kelly~MysticalEntities said...

Abby I think what you did was wonderful and for a great cause!
Your an inspiration to all the young people and big too ;)
Way to go!

SweetAnnee said...

Abby dear..thanks for the sweet card..that
arrived in my mailbox today!!

Smiles & hugs to you, deena